Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by enid

Page: 21 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: enid
Question 84

What types of entities can receive task assignments, in ServiceNow?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Groups

B.

Users

C.

Departments

D.

Teams.

Discussion
Question 85

What do you click when you have made modification to your report, and your want to see the results without saving?

Options:

A.

Execute

B.

Try ir

C.

Run

D.

Test

E.

Preview

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 86

What tool is used to import data from various data sources, and map that data into ServiceMow tables?

Options:

A.

Import Set

B.

Update Set

C.

Data Pack

D.

Transform Set

Discussion
Question 87

What role enables someone to authorize a request, with no other permissions on the platform?

Options:

A.

Approver [approver-user]

B.

Authorize [authorize-user]

C.

Reviewer [reviewer_user]

D.

Approver Group [approval_group]

E.

Verification [verify_user]

Discussion