Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 18 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 72

What are the 6 methods available for user authentication?

Options:

A.

Local Database: The user name and password in their user record in the instance database.

B.

Multifactor: The user name and password in the database and passcode sent to the user's mobile device that has Google Authenticator installed

C.

LDAP: The user name and password are accessed via LDAP in the corporate directory, which has a matching user account in the database.

D.

SAML 2.0: The user name and password configured in a SAML identity provider account, which has a matching user account in the database.

E.

OAuth 2.0: The user name and password of OAuth identity provider, which has a matching user account in the database.

F.

Digest Token: An encrypted digest of the user name and password in the user record.

Discussion
Question 73

What are the two pathways to view feedback left on a published article?

Options:

A.

Knowledge > articles > My Flagged

B.

Knowledge base > my knowledge > flagged articles

C.

Knowledge > My articles > Flagged

D.

Knowledge > articles > published

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 74

Which three Variable Types can be added to a Service Catalog Item?

Options:

A.

True/False, Multiple Choice, and Ordered

B.

True/False, Checkbox, and Number List

C.

Number List, Single Line Text, and Reference

D.

Multiple Choice, Select Box, and Checkbox

Discussion
Question 75

Each knowledge bases can have unique lifecycle workflows, user criteria, category structures, and management assignments.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 18 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF