Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by malek

Page: 6 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: malek
Question 24

An IT manager is responsible for the Network and Hardware assignment groups, each group contains 5 team members. These team members are working on many tasks, but the manager cannot see any tasks on the Service Desk > My Groups Work list. What could explain this?

Questions 24

Options:

A.

The Service Desk > My Groups Work list shows active work tasks that are not yet assigned.

B.

The manager does not have the itil role.

C.

The manager is not a member of the Service Desk group.

D.

The manager is not a member of the Network and Hardware groups.

E.

The Assignment Group manager field is empty.

Discussion
Question 25

What is the difference between a UI Policy and Data Policy?

Options:

A.

Data Policies run when data is entered through the form, by an Import Set, or by web services, while UI Policies are set only by web services

B.

Data Policies can be converted into UI Policies, but UI Policies cannot be converted into Data Policies

C.

Data Policies run regardless of how data is entered into ServiceNow, while UI Policies are used for form interactions

D.

Data Policies run only after UI Policies run successfully

Discussion
Question 26

What are the three components of a filter condition?

Options:

A.

Field. Operator and Value

B.

Condition. Operator, and Value

C.

Field, Condition, and Value

D.

Variable, Field, and Value

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 27

On a Business Rule, the When setting determines at what point the rule executes. What are the options for specifying that timing?

Options:

A.

Before, After, Async, Display

B.

Prior to, Synchronous, on Update

C.

Insert, Update, Delete, Query

D.

Before, Synchronous, Scheduled Job, View

Discussion
Page: 6 / 29
Title