Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by taron

Page: 28 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: taron
Question 112

A department manager asks an analyst to build some reports. Where do you recommend the analyst start?

Options:

A.

Report Dashboard > Create New

B.

Reports > Getting Started

C.

Performance Analytics > Reports

D.

Self-Service > Reports

E.

Reports > Create New

Discussion
Question 113

What are the three key tables in an enterprise CMDO?

Choose 3 angwers

Options:

A.

sn_cmdt_bak

B.

Sh_emdb_ci

C.

cmap_ret_ci

D.

cmdb_bak

E.

cmdb_ci

F.

sh_eomdb

G.

cmap

Discussion
Question 114

What icon do you use to change the icon and color on a Favorite’?

Options:

A.

Star

B.

Triangle

C.

Pencil

D.

Clock

Discussion
Question 115

If users would like to locate and assign a task to themselves in the Platform, What action could they perform from the list view to make the assignment?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Select the record using the check box, then select the Person icon

B.

Double click on the Assigned to value, type the name of the user, and select the green check

C.

Select the record using the check box then select the Assign To Me UI action on the List Header

D.

Right click on the Task number and select the Assign to me option in the menu

E.

Select the Task number, and select the Assign to me UI action on the form

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 28 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99