Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by zendaya

Page: 22 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: zendaya
Question 88

Which application is used primarily to load data into ServiceNow?

Options:

A.

Import Hub

B.

System Import Sets

C.

Data Import Configuration

D.

Import Management

Discussion
Question 89

What is the name of the string that display filter criteria?

Options:

A.

Topic

B.

Choice

C.

Breadcrump

D.

Menu

Discussion
Question 90

Which framework can automatically populate values for the priority and Category field based on the Short description field value?

Options:

A.

UI Policy

B.

Assignment Rule

C.

Action

D.

Predictive intelligence

E.

CSDM

Discussion
Question 91

From a related list, what would a user click for personalize the layout of the columns?

Options:

A.

Magnifier

B.

Context Menu

C.

Pencil

D.

Gear

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 22 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99