Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rose

Page: 26 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rose
Question 104

On a Business Rule, the When salting determines at what point the rule executes. What are the options for specifying that timing?

Options:

A.

Insert, Update, Delete. Query

B.

4G} Before, After, Async, Display

C.

Prior to, Synchronous, on Update

D.

Before, Synchronous, Scheduled Job, View

Discussion
Question 105

What action will allow you to personalize layouts of columns in a list?

Options:

A.

Click Gear icon > Personalize window options > Select the appropriate columns

B.

Select the column to be personalized > Click Edit icon (Penal) > Choose me options to personage

C.

Context Menu > View > Personalize

D.

Select the column to be personalized and right at the header > Choose the options to personalize

Discussion
Question 106

When a custom table is created, which access control rules are automatically created?

Choose 4 answers

Options:

A.

delete

B.

create

C.

execute

D.

read

E.

update

F.

write

Discussion
Question 107

Which field (or fields) is used as a unique key during imports?

Options:

A.

Match Fields

B.

Coalesce Fields

C.

Key Fields

D.

Sys IDs

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 26 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99