Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ServiceNow Updated CSA Exam Questions and Answers by sydney

Page: 24 / 29

ServiceNow CSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Exam Code: CSA Dumps
Vendor: ServiceNow Certification: Certified System Administrator
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: sydney
Question 96

What is the language used for scriptingin ServiceNow?

Options:

A.

JavaScript

B.

C++

C.

PHP

D.

Python

Discussion
Question 97

A Service Catalog project will involve building 80 catalog items. For each of the catalog items, the following fields will be mandatory on the forms:

* Requested for

*Requested by

* Approving manager

* Delivery instructions

All of the other variables will be specific to the individual catalog item. What features would you use when designing the catalog item form?

Options:

A.

Create one Variable Set for the four variables; then add that variable set to each of the 80 catalog items.

B.

Create a Record Producer that contains the four fields: then add to the record producer related list on the Catalog files.

C.

Create a Flow Designer Action, with Variable Set Data Pill; then apply flow to all of the 80 catalog items.

D.

Create an Order Guide, which includes all variables: then copy and hide variables as needed.

E.

Create a Variable Set Template: then apply to all of the catalog items.

Discussion
Question 98

Tables may have a One to Many relationships. From the Service Catalog, what are examples of tables having a one to many relationships? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

One Approval can have many Requests

B.

One Request can have many Requested Items

C.

One Requested Item can have many Approvals

D.

One Requested Item can have many Catalog Tasks

E.

One Cart can have many Requests

Discussion
Question 99

Which action enables personalization in a form for the admin role, only?

Options:

A.

Navigate to sys_form_properties.list and set the property glide.ui.enable_personalize_form.admin to true.

B.

Navigate to Context Menu > Configure > Form Layout and select 'Enable Personalization' and Enter the 'admin' role.

C.

Navigate to Context Menu > Configure > Table and add the role 'Admin' in the 'Available User' list box.

D.

Navigate to sys_properties.list find the property glide.ui.personalize_form.role and set the Value to admin.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 24 / 29
Title
Questions
Posted

CSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99