Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-ACP Exam Questions and Answers by mae

Page: 6 / 7

PMI PMI-ACP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Exam Code: PMI-ACP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 212 Q&A's Shared By: mae
Question 24

An event management team is following an agile approach to prepare for an upcoming conference. The regional sales manager, from where the conference is to be held, contacts the team with a number of questions about the company's booth.

What should the team do?

Options:

A.

Inform the sponsor about the regional sales manager's disruptiveness and ask that all questions be diverted to the weekly meetings.

B.

Stay focused on the current iteration and let the project manager deal with the regional sales manager's questions.

C.

Invite the regional sales manager to the next iteration review to share the progress.

D.

Create a risk on the risk register to account for some potentially new requirements from the regional sales manager.

Discussion
Question 25

An agile practitioner becomes a Scrum Master on an established Scrum team. After introductions, what should the agile practitioner do?

Options:

A.

Coach team members to improve functional specialties and increase overall velocity.

B.

Identify where team processes misalign with accepted Scrum practices.

C.

Facilitate the identification of problems or issues and help the team resolve them.

D.

Review the backlog to ensure that it is prioritized, refined, and properly tasked.

Discussion
Question 26

An agile practitioner wants to ensure that stakeholders have current information about a project's progress What should the agile practitioner do?

Options:

A.

Regularly circulate an updated, detailed version of the project plan

B.

Frequently update the online project management office (PMO) repository site

C.

Invite the stakeholders to daily stand ups

D.

Post a project board in an area where all can view it

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 27

Business stakeholders of an agile project frequently skip the review meetings. What should the agile practitioner do?

Options:

A.

Ask the product owner to inform all stakeholders about the project's progress.

B.

Send meeting notes to all stakeholders after each review meeting.

C.

Include the results of the review meetings in the information radiators.

D.

Convince the stakeholders of the benefits of attending the review meetings.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

PMI-ACP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-ACP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-ACP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99