Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-ACP Exam Questions and Answers by tadhg

Page: 4 / 7

PMI PMI-ACP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Exam Code: PMI-ACP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 212 Q&A's Shared By: tadhg
Question 16

A new agile project manager accepts an assignment to manage a well-established team Many team members have worked together on this product for several years During a meeting, the project manager notices that team members offer little vocal interaction, yet all required tasks are completed on time

What type of behavior does this describe?

Options:

A.

Synchronous

B.

Collaborative

C.

Passive-aggressive

D.

Random

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 17

A team is creating a highly marketed, time-sensitive product. The agile coach is concerned that anything other than exceptional quality will result in bad publicity for the company. What should the agile coach ensure that developers do?

Options:

A.

Establish pair programming partners, and regularly perform peer reviews.

B.

Perform demos at the end of each iteration.

C.

Send coding to the quality assurance (QA) team upon completion.

D.

Demonstrate each feature to the client as soon as coding is complete.

Discussion
Question 18

Questions 18

Based on the burndown chart, what is the iteration's status?

Options:

A.

It trended ahead of schedule and completed everything on time

B.

It took more time than expected and had to be lengthened.

C.

It trended behind schedule and did not complete everything on time

D.

It took less time than expected and had to be shortened.

Discussion
Question 19

A new CIO advocates an agile framework for new IT projects, but the team has reservations. How should the CIO ensure that the team will be aligned with this?

Options:

A.

Obtain executive team buy-in by conducting a meeting to present the advantages of agile principles and processes.

B.

Issue a memo of understanding that agile principles should be implemented for all new projects.

C.

Introduce agile principles and processes, then make the change an experiment to obtain buy-in.

D.

Require all staff and management to attend agile training and adhere to its principles.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

PMI-ACP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-ACP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-ACP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99