Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-ACP Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 3 / 7

PMI PMI-ACP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Exam Code: PMI-ACP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 212 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 12

Midway through a two-week sprint, an agile team realizes that the features cannot be delivered within the sprint. The team determines that another week will be required to complete all committed features.

What should the team do?

Options:

A.

Plan for overtime, and include the effort as part of the estimation.

B.

Increase team velocity to deliver more story points.

C.

Identify the reason for over-commitment to the sprint and create an action plan for the following sprint.

D.

Add resources to assist with sprint execution.

Discussion
Question 13

An organization initiates a pilot project to introduce agile methodology for the successful delivery of projects. What should the project manager do to share this project's knowledge and learning with wider organizational business groups?

Options:

A.

Invite people from across the organization to attend daily stand ups

B.

Invite people from across the organization to attend retrospectives

C.

Invite people from across the organization to attend the release meeting and project retrospectives.

D.

Regularly meet with people across the organization to share the project's lessons learned and best practices

Discussion
Question 14

A company is moving into a new space and is determining the best configuration for offices. The management team is also considering moving to an agile process. What advice should an agilist give?

Options:

A.

Arrange the office space to allow co-location of development teams and centrally located information radiators.

B.

Isolate each development team to reduce all outside distractions.

C.

Ensure management understands the need for isolation to allow for concentration.

D.

Define the agile method the company will be using, and implement the office configuration based upon that method.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 15

The scrum master for a large project must provide an estimate of what can be delivered in six months What should the scrum master do?

Options:

A.

Commit to a specific feature set for delivery

B.

Explain that a commitment will be provided after planning

C.

Have the team estimate in story points to commit to a specific set of features

D.

Use the team's historical velocity to calculate a range of features that can be delivered

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

PMI-ACP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-ACP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-ACP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99