Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-ACP Exam Questions and Answers by cai

Page: 5 / 7

PMI PMI-ACP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Exam Code: PMI-ACP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 212 Q&A's Shared By: cai
Question 20

A company president is concerned about the impact of a natural disaster on the company. How should management identify areas to apply its resources and mitigate potential impacts?

Options:

A.

Establish and keep an active risk register that includes mitigation strategies and a cost-benefit analysis.

B.

Establish and keep an active risk register based on qualitative risk analysis and expected losses.

C.

Have each development team post the highest risk development items on the information radiator.

D.

Avoid risk by splitting development teams into two locations to ensure knowledge continuity.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 21

An agile team is preparing a release plan for a project. What information will the team need to complete this plan?

Options:

A.

Amount of work needed to complete a single user story

B.

Amount of work that can be accomplished by each team member

C.

Amount of work that can be accomplished in an iteration

D.

Amount of work that can be accomplished by the entire team

Discussion
Question 22

During a retrospective the agile practitioner discovers that a team member's process improvement idea has worsened the outcome What should the agile practitioner do?

Options:

A.

Commend the team on trying the idea, then encourage discussion regarding alternatives.

B.

Ask a manager to direct the team on fixing the process

C.

Encourage the team to continue executing the idea to see if it improves

D.

Privately speak with the team member to convey that their idea worsened the outcome

Discussion
Question 23

The product owner of an agile project is frustrated because the team is unable to deliver as many features as expected. The product owner asks the team to reduce test-automation levels, since the quality assurance team will test the product at project completion. The product owner expects that more features will be delivered in each iteration using this approach.

What should the agile practitioner do?

Options:

A.

Ask the opinion of key stakeholders and the client to ensure the correct approach is being used.

B.

Work with the team to use this approach and request a quality assurance iteration after every three iterations

C.

Propose to completely eliminate test automation, since this is a quality assurance function.

D.

Suggest merging the quality assurance and delivery teams to enhance each iteration's test-automation levels and reduce redundancy

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

PMI-ACP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-ACP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-ACP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99