Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-200 Exam Questions and Answers by avie

Page: 3 / 5

PMI PMI-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Exam Code: PMI-200 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI ACP
Questions: 145 Q&A's Shared By: avie
Question 12

What is a high-level representation of the features or themes that are to be delivered in each release?

Options:

A.

Release plan

B.

Product roadmap

C.

Iteration plan

D.

Product Backlog

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 13

The best description of the purpose of the daily standup in Agile projects is to:

Options:

A.

Resolve the key issues and risks that are likely to hinder project progress.

B.

Provide insight and reassurance to the Product Owner to strengthen that relationship.

C.

Inform the project lead of project status for reporting to stakeholders.

D.

Raise the visibility of each person’s work and to ensure the work is integrated.

Discussion
Question 14

The most powerful capability of Scrum teams is that they:

Options:

A.

Work in timeboxed sprints.

B.

Are self-organized and empowered.

C.

Work from a prioritized backlog.

D.

Value individuals and interactions.

Discussion
Question 15

A project team is distributed across multiple countries, and they are having issues agreeing on what is being delivered and how it should be developed. Which of the following should the project manager do to alleviate some of the tension between team members, break down cultural barriers, and improve communication?

Options:

A.

Ask the team to communicate only through email to clearly document issues.

B.

Discuss this issue with senior management and recommend that the team be co-located.

C.

Monitor performance and discuss the issues in detail at the next retrospective.

D.

Hold daily standup meetings with the two teams at a time that works best for everyone.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

PMI-200
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99