Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-200 Exam Questions and Answers by zohaan

Page: 2 / 5

PMI PMI-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Exam Code: PMI-200 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI ACP
Questions: 145 Q&A's Shared By: zohaan
Question 8

Estimating costs for an Agile project starts with which of the following types of meetings?

Options:

A.

Project Retrospective

B.

Steering Committee

C.

Release Planning

D.

Sprint Planning

Discussion
Question 9

On a project using eXtreme Programming (XP), a customer test is a:

Options:

A.

Technique to determine if the software is easy for customer use.

B.

Tool for a customer to verify the business requirements.

C.

Technique to determine if a customer will use a software feature.

D.

Test for determining if a customer will purchase the product.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 10

A ScrumMaster:

Options:

A.

prioritizes the work for each iteration.

B.

directs the activities of the team.

C.

provides leadership, guidance, and coaching.

D.

manages the project scope and budget.

Discussion
Question 11

On what should Agile estimates be based?

Options:

A.

A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) from each iteration aligned with the project management plan

B.

A disciplined iteration schedule, which improves predictability, combined with reaction to changes

C.

Ball park figures collected from past Agile projects with scopes similar to the current project

D.

Initial resource breakdown based on the available person days in the full project duration

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

PMI-200
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99