Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by emmeline

Page: 2 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: emmeline
Question 8

You have a piece of equipment that was purchased for your project recently for $5,000 and is expected to last 5 years in production. At the end of the five years, the expected worth of the equipment is $2,000. Using the straight-line deprecation, what is the amount that can be written off each year?

Options:

A.

$600

B.

$1200

C.

$3000

D.

$100

Discussion
Question 9

With triangular distribution, the low, likely and high values are 20, 30 and 40, respectively. The mean is _____.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is not a tool or technique for a Source Selection?

Options:

A.

Contract negotiation

B.

Weighting system

C.

Payment system

D.

Screening system

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 11

Adjusting Leads and Lags is a technique for:

Options:

A.

Develop Schedule

B.

Estimate Activity Durations

C.

Estimate Activity Resources

D.

Sequence Activities

Discussion