Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by eshaal

Page: 11 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: eshaal
Question 44

The level of authority a project manager has is __________.

Options:

A.

based on the organizational structure

B.

based on the amount of authority the manager of the project manager possesses

C.

based on the key stakeholder's influence on the project

D.

based on the project managers communication skills

Discussion
Question 45

Your project sponsor has asked you to produce a Risk Management Plan for your current project. Which of the following best describes the plan you should adopt for your project?

Options:

A.

The plan must include the predefined risk management policies as they relate to the organization

B.

The plan must ensure that the level of details and risk management efforts are commensurate with the level of risk and importance of the project

C.

The plan must be predefined templates as defined by the organization

D.

The plan must include the predefined roles and responsibilities as they relate to risk management.

Discussion
Question 46

The customer service VP expresses concern over a project in which you are involved. His specific concern is that if the project is implemented as planned, he will have to purchase additional equipment to staff his customer service center. The cost is substantial and was not taken into consideration in the project budget. The project sponsor insists that the project must go forward as originally planned or the customer will suffer. Which of the following is true?

Options:

A.

The conflict should be resolved in favor of the customer.

B.

The conflict should be resolved in favor of the project sponsor.

C.

The conflict should be resolved in favor of the VP of customer service.

D.

None

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 47

A risk response which involves eliminating a threat is called

Options:

A.

Mitigation

B.

Deflection

C.

Avoidance

D.

Transfer

Discussion