Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 6 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 24

You are a project manager and the management wants you to help them determine which projects should be selected for implementation. In a project selection model, the most important factor is which one of the following?

Options:

A.

Business needs

B.

Type of constraints

C.

Budget

D.

Schedule

Discussion
Question 25

To verify if the scope of the project is being met (Verify Scope), it is necessary to:

Options:

A.

Ensure that changes to project character are reflected in the definition.

B.

Conduct periodic inspections, reviews, and walk-throughs .

C.

Verify the project schedule is on track.

D.

Define causes and symptoms of identified problem.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following illustrate a chart with upper or lower limits on which value of some statistical measure for a series of samples are plotted using sample measure measurement, where the mean and standard deviation are determine from the sample selected?

Options:

A.

Statistical sampling

B.

Gantt chart

C.

Pareto diagram

D.

Control chart

Discussion
Question 27

As a project manager, you know that the most important activity to ensure customer and stakeholder satisfaction is which of the following?

Options:

A.

Documenting and meeting the requirements

B.

Reporting project status regularly and in a timely manner

C.

Documenting and meeting the performance measurements

D.

Reporting changes and updating the project plan and other project documents where appropriate

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99