Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by tymoteusz

Page: 18 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: tymoteusz
Question 72

Which of the following statements are FALSE about the Rolling Wave plan?

Options:

A.

Rolling Wave Planning is a phased iterative approach to project development.

B.

Rolling Wave Planning is a cost and schedule planning technique used in the Define Activities process.

C.

Rolling Wave Planning is the process of decomposing each work package within the WBS into the corresponding schedule activities required to produce the work package deliverables.

D.

Rolling Wave Planning describes a form of progressive elaboration planning where the work to be performed in the near time is planned in detail at a low level of the WBS, while work far in future is planned for WBS components that are relatively at a high level of WBS.

Discussion
Question 73

Which of the following techniques accounts for path convergence and generally estimates project durations more accurately?

Options:

A.

CPM

B.

PERT

C.

Schedule simulation

D.

Path convergence method

Discussion
Question 74

Which process involves coordinating people and other resources to carry out plan?

Options:

A.

Executing processes

B.

Planning processes

C.

Controlling Processes

D.

Closing processes

Discussion
Question 75

A histogram ordered by frequency of occurrence that shows how many results were generated by each identified cause is called ______________.

Options:

A.

Statistical Histogram

B.

Juran Histogram

C.

Fishbone Diagram

D.

Pareto Diagram

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 18 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99