Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 25 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 100

The activity that is most concerned with the current status of the project schedule is called ___________.

Options:

A.

Project time management

B.

Control Schedule

C.

Monitoring and controlling

D.

Al1 of the above

Discussion
Question 101

Which of the following is NOT an input of Estimate Costs?

Options:

A.

Earn Value Analysis

B.

Scope Baseline

C.

P'sk Register

D.

Human Resource Plan

Discussion
Question 102

You are the project manager of a project and the project is a month into the executing phase. There are some cliques forming among the team members. Which leadership style you follow for best outcome?

Options:

A.

Supporting

B.

Delegating

C.

Coaching

D.

Directing

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 103

You are the project manager for a Project. Project is a global project. Some peoples are working from US and some are from India. Client says budget should not cost more than $12 million. Because of the global concerns, the final budget must be in U.S. dollars. This is an example of which of the following?

Options:

A.

Internationalization

B.

Budget constraint

C.

Management constraint

D.

Quality constraint

Discussion
Page: 25 / 27
Title