Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by tomi

Page: 17 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: tomi
Question 68

Which of the following statements concerning compromise as a conflict resolution is false?

Options:

A.

Neither party wins but both parties get some degree of satisfaction

B.

Important aspects of the project may be hindered in order to achieve personal objectives

C.

Compromise is generally considered a lose-lose situation

D.

A Definitive resolution is seldom achieved

Discussion
Question 69

Risks are accepted when __________.

Options:

A.

You develop a contingency plan to execute in case the risk event occurs.

B.

To eliminate the threat entirely.

C.

You transfer the risk to another party.

D.

Taking early action to reduce probably of risk rather repair the damage after risk has occurred.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 70

A schedule activity may start 5 days before the predecessor activity finishes. This is an example of ______________.

Options:

A.

Finish-to-Start

B.

Finish-to-Finish

C.

Start-to-Start

D.

Start-to-Finish

Discussion
Question 71

A technique for resolving conflict in which the parties agree to have a neutral third party hear the dispute and make a decision is called ____________.

Options:

A.

Negotiation

B.

Arbitration

C.

Smoothing

D.

Forcing

Discussion
Page: 17 / 27
Title