Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by orhan

Page: 13 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: orhan
Question 52

Which of the following is NOT considered as strategy for negative risk ?

Options:

A.

Avoid

B.

Transfer

C.

Accept

D.

ExPlot

Discussion
Question 53

A technique for resolving conflict in which the parties agree to have a neutral third party hear the dispute and make a decision is called __________.

Options:

A.

Negotiation

B.

Arbitration

C.

Smoothing

D.

Forcing

Discussion
Question 54

A relatively small number of causes typically produce a majority of the problems and defects is a concept of ___________.

Options:

A.

Edward Deming

B.

phil'P Crosby

C.

Juian

D.

Pareto

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following is a method for quantifying qualitative data in order to minimize the effect of personal prejudice on source selection?

Options:

A.

Weighting System

B.

Screening System

C.

Selecting System

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 13 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99