Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by kade

Page: 8 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: kade
Question 32

You are a project manager for a manufacturing firm . You discover a design error during a test production run on your latest project. Which of the following is the most likely response to this problem?

Options:

A.

Reduce the technical requirements so that the error Is no longer valid.

B.

Go forward with production, and ignore the error.

C.

Go forward with production, but inform the customer of the problem.

D.

Develop alternative solutions to address the error.

Discussion
Question 33

A project schedule can be presented in various formats. All of the following are valid formats of the project schedule EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Activity-on-node diagram

B.

Logic bar chart

C.

Time-scaled schedule network diagram

D.

Flow charts

Discussion
Question 34

Which statement is not true regarding the issue logs?

Options:

A.

Issue logs are written logs that document person responsible for resolving for specific issue by a target date.

B.

Issue logs are tool of Manage Stakeholder Expectations process.

C.

Issue logs are tool of manage project team process.

D.

Issue logs describe the ground rules and conflict management procedures to manage the project.

Discussion
Question 35

You have been assigned to take over a project that is 60 percent complete according to the schedule. After evaluation, you find that the project is running far behind schedule, and that the project will probably take double the time originally estimated by the previous project manager. However, the sponsor has been told that the project is on schedule. What is the BEST course of action you will take?

Options:

A.

Add new resource to the project and complete the project on schedule.

B.

Show your evaluation to sponsor.

C.

Ask your senior manager to deal with this.

D.

Turn the project back to the previous project manager.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 8 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99