Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by hamish

Page: 10 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: hamish
Question 40

Which of the following statements are FALSE about cost reimbursable contracts?

Options:

A.

cost-reimbursable contracts generally carry the highest risks to the buyer, as the total costs are uncertain

B.

cost-reimbursable contracts often includes incentives for meeting or exceeding project objectives

C.

cost-reimbursable contracts resemble fix unit agreements when the unit rates are preset by the buyer and seller

D.

cost-reimbursable contracts are contracts that involves payments to the seller for actual costs, plus a fee representing the sellers profit

Discussion
Question 41

You are the project manager for Tech Days Seminar Homes. Your new project assignment is to head the Days Seminar Home opening in Mountainview, CA. You are estimating the duration of the project plan activities, devising the project schedule, and monitoring and controlling deviations from the schedule. Which of the Project Management Knowledge Areas are you working in?

Options:

A.

Project Scope Management

B.

Project Quality Management

C.

Project Integration Management

D.

Project Time Management

Discussion
Question 42

You are the project manager of a large construction project. The project objective is to construct a set of buildings in the city within 18 months from the project start date. Resources are not readily available because they are currently assigned to other projects. Nick, an expert crane operator, is needed for this project two months from today. Which of the following skills will you use to get Nick assigned to your project?

Options:

A.

Negotiation and influencing skills

B.

Communication and organizational skills

C.

Problem solving skills

D.

Communication skills

Discussion
Question 43

A project's scope statements are developed during scope:

Options:

A.

Initiation.

B.

Verification.

C.

Planning.

D.

Definition.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 10 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99