Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by edgar

Page: 24 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: edgar
Question 96

Who is responsible for issuing the project charter?

Options:

A.

The project manager

B.

The project sponsor

C.

The Team lead

D.

The nianagement

Discussion
Question 97

Project scope is _____________.

Options:

A.

The features and functions that are to be included in a product or service

B.

The work that must NOT be done in order to deliver a product with the specified features and functions

C.

Part °ftne project charter

D.

Part of sow

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 98

Which is the most risky phase of a project?

Options:

A.

Planning

B.

Closing

C.

Execution

D.

Control

Discussion
Question 99

You are creating your WBS and keep decomposing tasks into smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?

Options:

A.

Keep decomposing tasks until you reach an amount of work that is small enough to reliably estimate required resources and duration.

B.

Keep decomposing work until you reach a predetermined number of hierarchy levels to keep the WBS balanced.

C.

Keep decomposing tasks until you reach an amount of work that can be accomplished in one DAY.

D.

Keep decomposing tasks until you reach an amount of work that can be accomplished in one WEEK.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99