Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by umaiza

Page: 5 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: umaiza
Question 20

Contract close out contains:

Options:

A.

Contract documentation

B.

Procurement audits

C.

Formal acceptance and closure

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is a common characteristic of most project life cycle descriptions?

Options:

A.

Cost and staffing are low at the start, higher towards the end. and drop rapidly as the project nears completion.

B.

The probability of successfully completing the project is highest at the start of the project.

C.

Stakeholders have the most influence on the final characteristics of the product at the end of the project.

D.

a and b

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following tools and techniques are commonly used in a Define Scope Process?

Options:

A.

Product analysis

B.

Expert Judgment

C.

Alternative Identification

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following must be measured regularly to identify variances from the plan.

Options:

A.

Stakeholder requirements

B.

Project performance

C.

Control Schedule

D.

Project controls

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 5 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99