Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 9 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 36

Which of the following are inputs of the Develop Project Charter process?

Options:

A.

Project statement of work, Contract, Business case and organizational process assets

B.

Project SOW, project selection methods, and enterprise environmental factors

C.

Contract, project selection methods, enterprise environmental factors, and organizational process assets

D.

Contract, project SOW, enterprise environmental factors, and organizational process assets

Discussion
Question 37

You are project manager and working on gathering requirements and estimating for the project. Which process group are you in?

Options:

A.

Planning

B.

Monitoring and Controlling

C.

Executing

D.

Initiating

Discussion
Question 38

You are the project manager and are considering recommending a project that costs $280,000; expected inflows are $10,000 per quarter for the first two years and then $25,000 per quarter thereafter. What is the payback period?

Options:

A.

48 months

B.

40 months

C.

36 months

D.

50 months

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 39

If BCWP =400, ACWP = 410, and BCWS = 350, what is the cost performance index?

Options:

A.

0-413

B.

0-82

C.

1-06

D.

1-142

Discussion
Page: 9 / 27
Title