Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by milana

Page: 3 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: milana
Question 12

The unique identifiers assigned to each item of a WBS are often collectively known as:

Options:

A.

The work package codes

B.

The project identifiers

C.

The code of accounts

D.

The element accounts

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is NOT output of Qualitative Risk Analysis ?

Options:

A.

R'sk Register updates

B.

Root Cause Analysis

C.

R'sk Urgency Assessment

D.

Risk Categorization

Discussion
Question 14

Lessons learned are most often based upon project historical records. Lessons learned can be used to:

Options:

A.

See what mistakes others have made

B.

See how others have solved problems

C.

"Predict trends, highlight problems and identify alternatives"

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 15

Contingency planning is a means to _____ risks to the project through a formal process and provides the resources to meet the risk events.

Options:

A.

Address

B.

Classify

C.

Assign

D.

Resolve

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 3 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99