Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-002 Exam Questions and Answers by mikey

Page: 7 / 27

PMI PMI-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification
Exam Code: PMI-002 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: CAPM
Questions: 748 Q&A's Shared By: mikey
Question 28

Which of the following best describes the risks that still remain after avoidance, transfer, or mitigation responses have been implemented?

Options:

A.

Contingency risks

B.

Tertiary risks

C.

Residual risks

D.

Secondary risks

Discussion
Question 29

You are a project manager for a small local bank. The bank wants you to design and develop a custom online bill pay software so that its customers can pay their bills online. You are ready to begin the Activity Resource Estimation process for your project. Which of the following would you not consider when developing the activity resource requirements document?

Options:

A.

Resource availability

B.

Project management plan

C.

Resource breakdown structure

D.

Activity list

Discussion
Question 30

You are the project manager for a new construction project in your city. Your personal friend is bidding on the project. Your friend has asked you to give them an indication of the budget for this project so that they do not overbid and lose the deal. What is the most appropriate response?

Options:

A.

Give the information to your friend

B.

Tell your friend that after all this time, they should know you better than to think you had put your personal integrity on the line or compromise your job because of a conflict of interest. Decline

to give them the information.

C.

Tell your friend you will give them the information if they will promise not to tell anyone and if they will agree to help you with some materials on your other project.

D.

Give the information to your friend and inform the project sponsor so that the information can be shared with the other bidders as well

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 31

Which is not true about change requests :

Options:

A.

They always require additional funding.

B.

They happen while the project work is being done.

C.

They can be written or verbal.

D.

They can be requested by a stakeholder.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

PMI-002
PDF

$35  $99.99