Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by yaseen

Page: 4 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: yaseen
Question 16

Which of the following is a security feature of Global Systems for Mobile Communications (GSM)?

Options:

A.

It uses a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) for authentication.

B.

It uses encrypting techniques for all communications.

C.

The radio spectrum is divided with multiple frequency carriers.

D.

The signal is difficult to read as it provides end-to-end encryption.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following Disaster Recovery (DR) sites is the MOST difficult to test?

Options:

A.

Hot site

B.

Cold site

C.

Warm site

D.

Mobile site

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 18

Why must all users be positively identified prior to using multi-user computers?

Options:

A.

To provide access to system privileges

B.

To provide access to the operating system

C.

To ensure that unauthorized persons cannot access the computers

D.

To ensure that management knows what users are currently logged on

Discussion
Question 19

A vulnerability test on an Information System (IS) is conducted to

Options:

A.

exploit security weaknesses in the IS.

B.

measure system performance on systems with weak security controls.

C.

evaluate the effectiveness of security controls.

D.

prepare for Disaster Recovery (DR) planning.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599