Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by delia

Page: 9 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: delia
Question 36

A security professional determines that a number of outsourcing contracts inherited from a previous merger do not adhere to the current security requirements. Which of the following BEST minimizes the risk of this

happening again?

Options:

A.

Define additional security controls directly after the merger

B.

Include a procurement officer in the merger team

C.

Verify all contracts before a merger occurs

D.

Assign a compliancy officer to review the merger conditions

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 37

Which of the following could be considered the MOST significant security challenge when adopting DevOps practices compared to a more traditional control framework?

Options:

A.

Achieving Service Level Agreements (SLA) on how quickly patches will be released when a security flaw is found.

B.

Maintaining segregation of duties.

C.

Standardized configurations for logging, alerting, and security metrics.

D.

Availability of security teams at the end of design process to perform last-minute manual audits and reviews.

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following is MOST appropriate for protecting confidentially of data stored on a hard drive?

Options:

A.

Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES)

B.

Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)

C.

Message Digest 5 (MD5)

D.

Secure Hash Algorithm 2(SHA-2)

Discussion
Question 39

A security practitioner is tasked with securing the organization’s Wireless Access Points (WAP). Which of these is the MOST effective way of restricting this environment to authorized users?

Options:

A.

Enable Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) encryption on the wireless access point

B.

Disable the broadcast of the Service Set Identifier (SSID) name

C.

Change the name of the Service Set Identifier (SSID) to a random value not associated with the organization

D.

Create Access Control Lists (ACL) based on Media Access Control (MAC) addresses

Discussion
Page: 9 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449