Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by dina

Page: 15 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: dina
Question 60

Which of the following is a common feature of an Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solution?

Options:

A.

Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication support

B.

Privileged user authentication support

C.

Password reset service support

D.

Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS) authentication support

Discussion
Question 61

What is the expected outcome of security awareness in support of a security awareness program?

Options:

A.

Awareness activities should be used to focus on security concerns and respond to those concerns

accordingly

B.

Awareness is not an activity or part of the training but rather a state of persistence to support the program

C.

Awareness is training. The purpose of awareness presentations is to broaden attention of security.

D.

Awareness is not training. The purpose of awareness presentation is simply to focus attention on security.

Discussion
Question 62

Which one of the following data integrity models assumes a lattice of integrity levels?

Options:

A.

Take-Grant

B.

Biba

C.

Harrison-Ruzzo

D.

Bell-LaPadula

Discussion
Question 63

Who would be the BEST person to approve an organizations information security policy?

Options:

A.

Chief Information Officer (CIO)

B.

Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)

C.

Chief internal auditor

D.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 15 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599