Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 16 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 64

Which of the following is the MOST effective practice in managing user accounts when an employee is terminated?

Options:

A.

Implement processes for automated removal of access for terminated employees.

B.

Delete employee network and system IDs upon termination.

C.

Manually remove terminated employee user-access to all systems and applications.

D.

Disable terminated employee network ID to remove all access.

Discussion
Question 65

What does a Synchronous (SYN) flood attack do?

Options:

A.

Forces Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) connections into a reset state

B.

Establishes many new Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) connections

C.

Empties the queue of pending Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) requests

D.

Exceeds the limits for new Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) connections

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following is a benefit in implementing an enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution?

Options:

A.

Password requirements are simplified.

B.

Risk associated with orphan accounts is reduced.

C.

Segregation of duties is automatically enforced.

D.

Data confidentiality is increased.

Discussion
Question 67

What is the foundation of cryptographic functions?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

Cipher

C.

Hash

D.

Entropy

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 16 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599