Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by matthias

Page: 22 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: matthias
Question 88

Refer to the information below to answer the question.

An organization has hired an information security officer to lead their security department. The officer has adequate people resources but is lacking the other necessary components to have an effective security program. There are numerous initiatives requiring security involvement.

Which of the following is considered the MOST important priority for the information security officer?

Options:

A.

Formal acceptance of the security strategy

B.

Disciplinary actions taken against unethical behavior

C.

Development of an awareness program for new employees

D.

Audit of all organization system configurations for faults

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 89

Which of the following is critical for establishing an initial baseline for software components in the operation and maintenance of applications?

Options:

A.

Application monitoring procedures

B.

Configuration control procedures

C.

Security audit procedures

D.

Software patching procedures

Discussion
Question 90

Which of the following provides the MOST protection against data theft of sensitive information when a laptop is stolen?

Options:

A.

Set up a BIOS and operating system password

B.

Encrypt the virtual drive where confidential files can be stored

C.

Implement a mandatory policy in which sensitive data cannot be stored on laptops, but only on the corporate network

D.

Encrypt the entire disk and delete contents after a set number of failed access attempts

Discussion
Question 91

Refer to the information below to answer the question.

An organization has hired an information security officer to lead their security department. The officer has adequate people resources but is lacking the other necessary components to have an effective security program. There are numerous initiatives requiring security involvement.

Given the number of priorities, which of the following will MOST likely influence the selection of top initiatives?

Options:

A.

Severity of risk

B.

Complexity of strategy

C.

Frequency of incidents

D.

Ongoing awareness

Discussion
Page: 22 / 52
Title