Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by miran

Page: 35 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: miran
Question 140

Which of the following is MOST important when assigning ownership of an asset to a department?

Options:

A.

The department should report to the business owner

B.

Ownership of the asset should be periodically reviewed

C.

Individual accountability should be ensured

D.

All members should be trained on their responsibilities

Discussion
Question 141

While reviewing the financial reporting risks of a third-party application, which of the following Service Organization Control (SOC) reports will be the MOST useful?

Options:

A.

ISIsOC 1

B.

SOC 2

C.

SOC 3

D.

SOC for cybersecurity

Discussion
Question 142

If traveling abroad and a customs official demands to examine a personal computer, which of the following should be assumed?

Options:

A.

The hard drive has been stolen.

B.

The Internet Protocol (IP) address has been copied.

C.

The hard drive has been copied.

D.

The Media Access Control (MAC) address was stolen

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 143

A security professional has been assigned to assess a web application. The assessment report recommends switching to Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML). What is the

PRIMARY security benefit in switching to SAML?

Options:

A.

It uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) to address confidentiality.

B.

it enables single sign-on (SSO) for web applications.

C.

The users’ password Is not passed during authentication.

D.

It limits unnecessary data entry on web forms.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599