Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by parker

Page: 40 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: parker
Question 160

In systems security engineering, what does the security principle of modularity provide?

Options:

A.

Documentation of functions

B.

Isolated functions and data

C.

Secure distribution of programs and data

D.

Minimal access to perform a function

Discussion
Question 161

A software developer installs a game on their organization-provided smartphone. Upon installing the game, the software developer is prompted to allow the game access to call logs, Short Message Service (SMS) messaging, and Global Positioning System (GPS) location data. What has the game MOST likely introduced to the smartphone?

Options:

A.

Alerting

B.

Vulnerability

C.

Geo-fencing

D.

Monitoring

Discussion
Question 162

What should be used to determine the risks associated with using Software as a Service (SaaS) for collaboration and email?

Options:

A.

Cloud access security broker (CASB)

B.

Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)

C.

Process for Attack Simulation and Threat Analysis (PASTA)

D.

Common Security Framework (CSF)

Discussion
Question 163

Which of the following activities should a forensic examiner perform FIRST when determining the priority of digital evidence collection at a crime scene?

Options:

A.

Gather physical evidence,

B.

Establish order of volatility.

C.

Assign responsibilities to personnel on the scene.

D.

Establish a list of files to examine.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 40 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599