Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by zorawar

Page: 37 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: zorawar
Question 148

A company developed a web application which is sold as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to the customer. The application is hosted by a web server running on a ‘specific operating system (OS) on a virtual machine (VM). During the transition phase of the service, it is determined that the support team will need access to the application logs. Which of the following privileges would be the MOST suitable?

Options:

A.

Administrative privileges on the OS

B.

Administrative privileges on the web server

C.

Administrative privileges on the hypervisor

D.

Administrative privileges on the application folders

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 149

Which of the following open source software issues pose the MOST risk to an application?

Options:

A.

The software is beyond end of life and the vendor is out of business.

B.

The software is not used or popular in the development community.

C.

The software has multiple Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and only some are remediated.

D.

The software has multiple Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) but the CVEs are classified as low risks.

Discussion
Question 150

Which section of the assessment report addresses separate vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and gaps?

Options:

A.

Key findings section

B.

Executive summary with full details

C.

Risk review section

D.

Findings definition section

Discussion
Question 151

What should be the FIRST action for a security administrator who detects an intrusion on the network based on precursors and other indicators?

Options:

A.

Isolate and contain the intrusion.

B.

Notify system and application owners.

C.

Apply patches to the Operating Systems (OS).

D.

Document and verify the intrusion.

Discussion
Page: 37 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449