Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by henley

Page: 42 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: henley
Question 168

A large corporation is locking for a solution to automate access based on where on request is coming from, who the user is, what device they are connecting with, and what time of day they are attempting this access. What type of solution would suit their needs?

Options:

A.

Discretionary Access Control (DAC)

B.

Role Based Access Control (RBAC)

C.

Mandater Access Control (MAC)

D.

Network Access Control (NAC)

Discussion
Question 169

An organization that has achieved a Capability Maturity model Integration (CMMI) level of 4 has done which of the following?

Options:

A.

Addressed continuous innovative process improvement

B.

Addressed the causes of common process variance

C.

Achieved optimized process performance

D.

Achieved predictable process performance

Discussion
Question 170

Which of the following minimizes damage to information technology (IT) equipment stored in a data center when a false fire alarm event occurs?

Options:

A.

A pre-action system is installed.

B.

An open system is installed.

C.

A dry system is installed.

D.

A wet system is installed.

Discussion
Question 171

The Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) algorithm is BEST suited for which of the following operations?

Options:

A.

Bulk data encryption and decryption

B.

One-way secure hashing for user and message authentication

C.

Secure key exchange for symmetric cryptography

D.

Creating digital checksums for message integrity

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 42 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599