Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by cillian

Page: 23 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: cillian
Question 92

Refer to the information below to answer the question.

During the investigation of a security incident, it is determined that an unauthorized individual accessed a system which hosts a database containing financial information.

If it is discovered that large quantities of information have been copied by the unauthorized individual, what attribute of the data has been compromised?

Options:

A.

Availability

B.

Integrity

C.

Accountability

D.

Confidentiality

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 93

For a service provider, which of the following MOST effectively addresses confidentiality concerns for customers using cloud computing?

Options:

A.

Hash functions

B.

Data segregation

C.

File system permissions

D.

Non-repudiation controls

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following is the PRIMARY benefit of a formalized information classification program?

Options:

A.

It drives audit processes.

B.

It supports risk assessment.

C.

It reduces asset vulnerabilities.

D.

It minimizes system logging requirements.

Discussion
Question 95

Refer to the information below to answer the question.

A new employee is given a laptop computer with full administrator access. This employee does not have a personal computer at home and has a child that uses the computer to send and receive e-mail, search the web, and use instant messaging. The organization’s Information Technology (IT) department discovers that a peer-to-peer program has been installed on the computer using the employee's access.

Which of the following methods is the MOST effective way of removing the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) program from the computer?

Options:

A.

Run software uninstall

B.

Re-image the computer

C.

Find and remove all installation files

D.

Delete all cookies stored in the web browser cache

Discussion
Page: 23 / 52
Title