Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by jana

Page: 7 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: jana
Question 28

Which one of the following security mechanisms provides the BEST way to restrict the execution of privileged procedures?

Options:

A.

Role Based Access Control (RBAC)

B.

Biometric access control

C.

Federated Identity Management (IdM)

D.

Application hardening

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 29

Which security action should be taken FIRST when computer personnel are terminated from their jobs?

Options:

A.

Remove their computer access

B.

Require them to turn in their badge

C.

Conduct an exit interview

D.

Reduce their physical access level to the facility

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following methods protects Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by use of a full replacement of the data element?

Options:

A.

Transparent Database Encryption (TDE)

B.

Column level database encryption

C.

Volume encryption

D.

Data tokenization

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following is an authentication protocol in which a new random number is generated uniquely for each login session?

Options:

A.

Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)

B.

Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)

C.

Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)

D.

Password Authentication Protocol (PAP)

Discussion
Page: 7 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449