Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by nahla

Page: 24 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: nahla
Question 96

Identify the component that MOST likely lacks digital accountability related to information access.

Click on the correct device in the image below.

Questions 96

Options:

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 97

An organization publishes and periodically updates its employee policies in a file on their intranet. Which of the following is a PRIMARY security concern?

Options:

A.

Availability

B.

Confidentiality

C.

Integrity

D.

Ownership

Discussion
Question 98

Which of the following is the MOST effective attack against cryptographic hardware modules?

Options:

A.

Plaintext

B.

Brute force

C.

Power analysis

D.

Man-in-the-middle (MITM)

Discussion
Question 99

Refer to the information below to answer the question.

An organization experiencing a negative financial impact is forced to reduce budgets and the number of Information Technology (IT) operations staff performing basic logical access security administration functions. Security processes have been tightly integrated into normal IT operations and are not separate and distinct roles.

Which of the following will be the PRIMARY security concern as staff is released from the organization?

Options:

A.

Inadequate IT support

B.

Loss of data and separation of duties

C.

Undocumented security controls

D.

Additional responsibilities for remaining staff

Discussion
Page: 24 / 52
Title