Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by malakai

Page: 43 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: malakai
Question 172

An application is used for funds transfer between an organization and a third-party. During a security audit, an issue with the business continuity/disaster recovery policy and procedures for this application. Which of the following reports should the audit file with the organization?

Options:

A.

Service Organization Control (SOC) 1

B.

Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) 70

C.

Service Organization Control (SOC) 2

D.

Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) 70-1

Discussion
Question 173

Which of the following should be included in a good defense-in-depth strategy provided by object-oriented programming for software deployment?

Options:

A.

Polyinstantiation

B.

Polymorphism

C.

Encapsulation

D.

Inheritance

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 174

Which one of the following BEST protects vendor accounts that are used for emergency maintenance?

Options:

A.

Encryption of routing tables

B.

Vendor access should be disabled until needed

C.

Role-based access control (RBAC)

D.

Frequent monitoring of vendor access

Discussion
Question 175

As a design principle, which one of the following actors is responsible for identifying and approving data security requirements in a cloud ecosystem?

Options:

A.

Cloud broker

B.

Cloud provider

C.

Cloud consumer

D.

Cloud auditor

Discussion
Page: 43 / 52
Title