Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by arman

Page: 12 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: arman
Question 48

Which of the following would an attacker BEST be able to accomplish through the use of Remote Access Tools (RAT)?

Options:

A.

Reduce the probability of identification

B.

Detect further compromise of the target

C.

Destabilize the operation of the host

D.

Maintain and expand control

Discussion
Question 49

An organization has discovered that users are visiting unauthorized websites using anonymous proxies.

Which of the following is the BEST way to prevent future occurrences?

Options:

A.

Remove the anonymity from the proxy

B.

Analyze Internet Protocol (IP) traffic for proxy requests

C.

Disable the proxy server on the firewall

D.

Block the Internet Protocol (IP) address of known anonymous proxies

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 50

Which factors MUST be considered when classifying information and supporting assets for risk management, legal discovery, and compliance?

Options:

A.

System owner roles and responsibilities, data handling standards, storage and secure development lifecycle requirements

B.

Data stewardship roles, data handling and storage standards, data lifecycle requirements

C.

Compliance office roles and responsibilities, classified material handling standards, storage system lifecycle requirements

D.

System authorization roles and responsibilities, cloud computing standards, lifecycle requirements

Discussion
Question 51

A vulnerability assessment report has been submitted to a client. The client indicates that one third of the hosts

that were in scope are missing from the report.

In which phase of the assessment was this error MOST likely made?

Options:

A.

Enumeration

B.

Reporting

C.

Detection

D.

Discovery

Discussion
Page: 12 / 52
Title