Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 13 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 52

Which of the following are important criteria when designing procedures and acceptance criteria for acquired software?

Options:

A.

Code quality, security, and origin

B.

Architecture, hardware, and firmware

C.

Data quality, provenance, and scaling

D.

Distributed, agile, and bench testing

Discussion
Question 53

What is the MAIN goal of information security awareness and training?

Options:

A.

To inform users of the latest malware threats

B.

To inform users of information assurance responsibilities

C.

To comply with the organization information security policy

D.

To prepare students for certification

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 54

A company seizes a mobile device suspected of being used in committing fraud. What would be the BEST method used by a forensic examiner to isolate the powered-on device from the network and preserve the evidence?

Options:

A.

Put the device in airplane mode

B.

Suspend the account with the telecommunication provider

C.

Remove the SIM card

D.

Turn the device off

Discussion
Question 55

Which security access policy contains fixed security attributes that are used by the system to determine a

user’s access to a file or object?

Options:

A.

Mandatory Access Control (MAC)

B.

Access Control List (ACL)

C.

Discretionary Access Control (DAC)

D.

Authorized user control

Discussion
Page: 13 / 52