Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CISSP Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 8 / 52

ISC CISSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Code: CISSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1486 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 32

Which of the following BEST represents the principle of open design?

Options:

A.

Disassembly, analysis, or reverse engineering will reveal the security functionality of the computer system.

B.

Algorithms must be protected to ensure the security and interoperability of the designed system.

C.

A knowledgeable user should have limited privileges on the system to prevent their ability to compromise security capabilities.

D.

The security of a mechanism should not depend on the secrecy of its design or implementation.

Discussion
Question 33

In Business Continuity Planning (BCP), what is the importance of documenting business processes?

Options:

A.

Provides senior management with decision-making tools

B.

Establishes and adopts ongoing testing and maintenance strategies

C.

Defines who will perform which functions during a disaster or emergency

D.

Provides an understanding of the organization's interdependencies

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 34

Which one of the following describes granularity?

Options:

A.

Maximum number of entries available in an Access Control List (ACL)

B.

Fineness to which a trusted system can authenticate users

C.

Number of violations divided by the number of total accesses

D.

Fineness to which an access control system can be adjusted

Discussion
Question 35

As one component of a physical security system, an Electronic Access Control (EAC) token is BEST known for its ability to

Options:

A.

overcome the problems of key assignments.

B.

monitor the opening of windows and doors.

C.

trigger alarms when intruders are detected.

D.

lock down a facility during an emergency.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 52
Title
Questions
Posted

CISSP
PDF

$139.65  $399

CISSP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

CISSP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599