Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by celeste

Page: 21 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: celeste
Question 84

In the Huawei FusionCloud 6.3 solution, what types of tasks does FusionCare support?

(many)

Options:

A.

Information collection

B.

Ping packet detection

C.

health check

D.

Troubleshooting

Discussion
Question 85

In FusionAccess, when administrators deploy VAG/VLB components, enter FusionAccess

After the installation interface, you should select "Software >———— and then install the vAG and VLB components respectively.

Fill in the corresponding interface words)

Options:

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 86

When eReplication performs disaster recovery on data, an agent needs to be installed on the protected host, using to identify the application information; for virtual machine disaster recovery, there is no need to install agent.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 87

In FusionStorage, each resource pool has a home MDC.

In case of failure, the master MDC designates another MDC to host this resource pool, and one MDC manages at most two resource pools

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 21 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF