Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by milana

Page: 7 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: milana
Question 28

(Multiple choice) The following aboutFusioncomputeMedium Distributed Virtual SwitchDVSdescription, which options are correct?

Options:

A.

Can be configured with multipleUplinkport

B.

Multiple virtual ports can be configured

C.

Multiple physical servers can be connecteD.

D.

eachVMonly connect oneDVS

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following is notFusionAccessWhat auxiliary tools are needed for log collection?

Options:

A.

WinSCP

B.

Huawei vDesk

C.

FusionCarel

D.

eService

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 30

If a storage device is configured with8open1Gb/sofiSCSIstorage card,15%the network bandwidth consumption, which of the following methods can calculate the effective bandwidth of the storage device (Mb/s) ?

Options:

A.

8x1024x0.15

B.

8x1024x1024x0.15

C.

8x1024x(1-0.15)

D.

8x1024x1024x(1-0.15)

Discussion
Question 31

(Multiple Choice) AboutFusionComputeDescription of cluster creation, which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

cluster onGuestNUMAAfter that, the virtual machines in the cluster need to be restarted to take effect.

B.

cluster onIMCmode, which avoids theCPUVirtual machine migration fails due to incompatibility

C.

After the cluster is turned on, the virtual machines in the cluster can be turned onHA

D.

After the cluster enables host memory multiplexing, the total number of virtual machine memory created on the host can exceed the physical memory of the host.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99