Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 13 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 52

The reasons for the failure to log in to the FusionAccess management system do not include which of the following?

Options:

A.

ITAService exception

B.

username or password is incorrect

C.

Incompatible browser version

D.

WIService exception

Discussion
Question 53

(Multiple Choice) AboutFusionAccessTypes of desktop virtual machines, which of the following statements is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Quickly encapsulated virtual machines are faster than fully replicated virtual machines because there is no decapsulation process when they are created, and domains have been added in advance

B.

A full-memory virtual machine means that the entire virtual machine runs in memory

C.

Linked clone parent volumes are at most128indivual

D.

The changes of user data on the complete copy virtual machine cannot be saved, and the shutdown restore and one-click restore functions are supporteD.

Discussion
Question 54

In the full-memory desktop cloud solution using shared data storage, when the administrator creates a virtual machine, each service host will load the template into the local memory to generate a system parent volume, and complete the virtual machine provisioning in combination with the system parent volume.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 55

(multiple choice) forFusionSphere OpenStackmiddleSwiftproject, which of the following are its characteristics

Options:

A.

Data synchronization and access across multiple sites

B.

high cost

C.

Stateless access control node to handle massive user requests

D.

Massively linear scaling

Discussion
Page: 13 / 28
Title