Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ivar

Page: 26 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: ivar
Question 104

Which of the following components is not involved in the process of Fusion access issuing virtual desktops?

Options:

A.

HDC

B.

WI

C.

ITA

D.

GaussDB

Discussion
Question 105

In FusionAccess, the following information about recycling user allocation type is "dynamic multi-user" user desk:

From the description above, which items are wrong? ( many)

Options:

A.

When reclaiming the user desktop of the "dynamic multi-user" allocation type, the administrator needs to manually delete the corresponding virtual desktop.

B.

When the user desktop of this allocation type is reclaimed, the normal operation of the system will not be affected

C.

When reclaiming the user desktop of the "dynamic multi-user" allocation type, there is no need to enter the AD server from the user group

Delete the corresponding user from the group

D.

When reclaiming the user desktop of the "dynamic multi-user" allocation type, there is no need to decompose the desktop to be reclaimed match

Discussion
Question 106

If three single-disk virtual machines share a data storage with a capacity of 10GB, which of the following situations are possible?

Options:

A.

The actual occupied space of the virtual machine disk is: 4GB, 3GB, 5GB

B.

The virtual machine disk sizes are: 8GB, 9GB, 7GB

C.

The data storage is non-virtualized data storage, and the size of the virtual machine disk is: 4GB, 3GB, 5GB

D.

The virtual machine disk sizes are: 3GB, 4GB, 12GB

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 107

When using the Rainbow. tool for online migration of windows, the Rainbow. tool will push the Agent to Source host, collect OS and hardware information. Which of the following descriptions about Agent is correct? (many select)

A The process of installing Agent needs to rely on the source host. NET components, if the source host. NET components are incomplete or damaged

Bad, the installation will fail, which can be fixed by reinstalling the .NET components.

B. Before installing the Agent, it is necessary to enable the DICP service of the source host in advance, and the Agent will call the DICP service during the installation process.

DHCP assigns a temporary IP address to the source host. C. After installing the Agent, register it as a system service "Hconvertoragent Service" and bind it

Port listening on port 8899

D. Remotely call the source host WNI component through RPC to install the Agent installation package.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 26 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine