Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by josh

Page: 15 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: josh
Question 60

FusionCompute is deployed in a data center, and now due to equipment upgrade needs, it is planned to virtualize a certain business.

The virtual machine is migrated to a specific CNA (Compute Node Agent) host in another cluster. technical engineer root According to the plan, after the virtual machine migration action is executed, the migration task progress bar displays: The task failed, the system abnormal. Which of the following statements about the causes of the above phenomenon is correct? ( one)

Options:

A.

The cluster has DPM enabled

B.

The IP address of the business virtual machine is not the same as the IP of the CNA host—the network segment

C.

The memory multiplexing configuration of the source host and the target host is inconsistent

D.

The operating system of the business virtual machine is inconsistent with the operating system type or version of the CNA host

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 61

Huawei Desktop Cloud launched a sub-HD mapping desktop solution, which can support a variety of high-definition mapping software.

According to its 3D display implementation principle, which of the following technologies are mainly used? (Multiple)

Options:

A.

graphics workstation management

B.

GPU hardware virtualization

C.

GPU pass-through

D.

Device redirection

Discussion
Question 62

When using eBackup software for backup in Fusioncloud, view it on the eBackup monitoring interface

To the alarm event "Failed to backup virtual machine", the following description about the impact of the alarm event is correct which items? ( many)

Options:

A.

If the eBackup system includes multiple eBackup servers, the overall backup and recovery performance of the VBS service can drop

B.

If the eBackup system contains multiple eBackup servers, the VBS service cannot be provided normally Backup and restore

C.

The failed eBackup server cannot provide backup and recovery functions normally

D.

If the eBackup system contains only one eBackup server, the VBS service cannot be provided normally. Provides backup and recovery capabilities

Discussion
Question 63

The security management mechanism provided by FusionAccess includes access security, user information security and desktop management.

Manage component security. Deploy antivirus software on user virtual machines to prevent user virtual machines from being attacked by viruses,

This belongs to the security mechanism - security.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 15 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine