Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by kylo

Page: 23 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: kylo
Question 92

What type of templates does FA not support?

Options:

A.

linked clone

B.

full copy

C.

Fast packaging

D.

high performance desktop

Discussion
Question 93

In Huawei Fusioncompute, in order to facilitate unified management, each DVS needs to be configured with a

Manage IP addresses.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 94

Virtual machine specification adjustment, the error is

Options:

A.

Disk capacity can be increased or decreased

B.

Memory QoS, increase or decrease memory share

C.

CPU Qos select share, reserve, limit

D.

Can add or delete network cards

Discussion
Question 95

In FusionCloud, the virtual group policy includes anti-affinity, affinity, weak anti-affinity and

There are four types of weak affinity. Which of the following descriptions about the virtual group policy is correct? ( many)

Options:

A.

Affinity means that virtual machines in the same virtual group must coexist on the same host

B.

Weak affinity refers to the fact that the host used for virtual machine scheduling in the group has sufficient resources, and the affinity

strategy remains consistent

C.

Weak anti-affinity refers to the fact that the host used for virtual machine scheduling in the group has sufficient resources to interact with the anti-affinity

Be consistent with sexual strategy

D.

Anti-affinity means that virtual machines in the same virtual group cannot coexist on the same host

Discussion
Page: 23 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99