Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ianis

Page: 19 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: ianis
Question 76

A university plans to deploy a set of Huawei FusionAccess in the electronic reading room in response to the requirements of informatization development

Desktop cloud. Based on the above scenario, which of the following statements are correct? ( many)

Options:

A.

The desktop group type of virtual desktop is recommended to be "exclusive"

B.

The virtual desktop type is recommended to be linked clone

C.

The recommended desktop group type for virtual desktops is "Dynamic Pool"

D.

The virtual desktop type is recommended to be a complete copy

Discussion
Question 77

Backup supports two backup methods. CBT does not keep snapshots on the production side, and occupies its storage space.

Smaller, snapshots are stored on the production side compared to snapshots, which take up more storage space.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 78

A multi-threaded application has a relatively large overhead on memory and CPU. In order to improve the performance of the application in FusionCompute performance during deployment, which of the following functions is recommended to be enabled? (one)

Options:

A.

Memory over-allocation

B.

DRS

C.

NUMA Affinity Scheduling

D.

CPU over-allocation

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 79

When deploying FusionCloud Type l, network nodes need to deploy various components to realize SDN,

Which of the following components need to be deployed on network nodes? (many)

Options:

A.

DMK

B.

vRouter

C.

FusionSphere OpenStack

D.

L3 NAT

Discussion
Page: 19 / 28
Title